By ryancpexpert

I previously made a Poliwhirl model, that I never quite got around to fixing (it looked like shit). I have made a entirely new model that looks a lot better than the old one.

By Ultimategamer195
#136936 Poliwhirl's legs are a lot shorter than that, as well as that his body is longer... His hands are more boxing cloves, so make them less long and wider. If you work on those things, it'll look a lot better :)
By Davrial
#136938 Looking at pictures from the anime and games, it's arms should be mounted at about 3/4 the way up it's body, as opposed to the slight-above-halfway that they are at right now.
I know it will probably look odd, and like they're too close to the eyes, but that's what the pictures show. It's just kind of easy to miss since he always has his arms down and in.
By ceejayvee61
Davrial wrote:Looking at pictures from the anime and games, it's arms should be mounted at about 3/4 the way up it's body, as opposed to the slight-above-halfway that they are at right now.
I know it will probably look odd, and like they're too close to the eyes, but that's what the pictures show. It's just kind of easy to miss since he always has his arms down and in.

I think the arms look right and i cant wait to see it textured
JOIN THE TEAM