By Rashky
#137819 Just a Mew model I been making for months, but I think now it is ready to be posted :D

Shiny:
Spoiler:

By HowlingCoyote
#137823 ahhh mew~ very over do for a remake. Though it seems there's a reason it hasn't. It's super hard to get correct ._.

there's a lot of polys x-x I can easily see a few I'd be able to remove. you can also have fingers without so many polys as well.
the tail looks like a q-tip and should flow more into the larger part
the head is wayyy too big and the sides should be pinched more.
thin feet are too thin and the thighs and arms are too far forward.
The body is more tear drop shaped and this is.... not tear drop
the ear things don't fold down and the muzzle isn't so cubic.
those eyes are terrifying @-@ they don't appear as the observant mew we all know and love. I also think they're too purple than baby blue~

so apologies but I believe you're in for some more work~~ though you do have a good foundation to work from (:
By Rashky
HowlingCoyote » 24 Sep 2014 18:11 wrote:ahhh mew~ very over do for a remake. Though it seems there's a reason it hasn't. It's super hard to get correct ._.

there's a lot of polys x-x I can easily see a few I'd be able to remove. you can also have fingers without so many polys as well.
those eyes are terrifying @-@ they don't appear as the observant mew we all know and love. I also think they're too purple than baby blue~

so apologies but I believe you're in for some more work~~ though you do have a good foundation to work from (:

Thanks for the suggestion, I felt like something was very wrong with my model and you made me realize a lot of things :D I will do everything you said but Mew's eyes are surely not purple and im not daltonic xD
By SPG
Rashky » September 25th, 2014, 9:16 am wrote:
SPG » 24 Sep 2014 19:49 wrote:did you use booleans by chance?

No, I have never used or even heard them :|

Hmmm, how'd you get the weird geometry around the arms? What software are you using
By Rashky
SPG » 25 Sep 2014 11:02 wrote:
Rashky » September 25th, 2014, 9:16 am wrote:
SPG » 24 Sep 2014 19:49 wrote:did you use booleans by chance?

No, I have never used or even heard them :|

Hmmm, how'd you get the weird geometry around the arms? What software are you using

I'm using blender ,the arms, I just used a cube, subdivide and kept sculpting it until I got it done
By Rashky
HowlingCoyote » 24 Sep 2014 18:11 wrote:ahhh mew~ very over do for a remake. Though it seems there's a reason it hasn't. It's super hard to get correct ._.

Updated: fix on eyes, head, tail, ears, muzzle, feet, thighs, fingers and the whole body
By Rashky
HowlingCoyote » 25 Sep 2014 16:43 wrote:I'm pretty sure this is going to be hard to get right x-x

I see something very wrong with it's eyes but if anyone sees anything wrong with it, don't hesitate to let me know, I'll be sure to fix it when I have time :)
JOIN THE TEAM