By souploop
#140188 I have updated Krabby based on the feedback below:

Updated Kingler as well:

Shiny Kingler (not updated -- will update once I finalize Kingler):

Shiny Krabby (not updated -- will update once I finalize Krabby):

By RikaCreature
#140350 Glad to see someone tackling these cute lil crustaceans!

Alright, now for Krabby, the little spikes on it's head need to be thinner and more stick like, and the eyes need to be bigger and less tilted inward, the jaw should also be a bit higher up and curved where the teeth are. Also, poor lil guy seems to be lacking elbows, in addition to the joint connecting his arms and his claws. The toes should be a bit bigger as well, here's a bit of a red line to show what I mean since I know that's a lot to take in lol.

Alright, now on to Kingler. First off, the crest on it's head should look more like a sort of crown than spikes like krabby has. The top part of the head is a bit too tall as well, it should be a bit more squished with the shape more exaggerated. The leg joints are where they connect to the body should be bigger as well, also the joints in the arms and legs are missing, though they could be added in with textures if you're clever about it. Oh, and the big fangs should be facing more towards the front rather than being at the sides like that. His biggest claw, well, to be frank I think it might just be best to start over on that one and reference the official art and models more. Here's another redline to show what I mean by all that-

Keep it up though, I'm excited to see your progress on these!
JOIN THE TEAM