By HelenTheHero
#146900 Ohhh, these look great! The only problem would be Dragonite's antennae, why are they poking up? Or when it's animated, I'm guessing they curl like normal. Other then that, these look amazing! :-D
By SPG
HelenTheHero wrote:Ohhh, these look great! The only problem would be Dragonite's antennae, why are they poking up? Or when it's animated, I'm guessing they curl like normal. Other then that, these look amazing! :-D

thats exactly why
By dyinghere
#146903 I almost want to say the orb on Dragonair's neck should be bigger, but I really can't decide if that's right or not. I'm looking between your model and the artwork and I might be getting thrown off by the straightness making the distance between the orb and the chin. Maybe other people can weigh in.
By HelenTheHero
#146939 Yeah, I think it's just when all straightened out, Dragonair's orb looks a little off. I think usually it's head is tilted downwards, making the orb seem higher or lower up.
By HelenTheHero
#147495 Looking at the Dragonair one a bit more, I think the tail tip needs to go slightly farther from the two orbs.
JOIN THE TEAM