][/album]

slowbro
[album]

Slowbro remake by killerkicker26 on Sketchfab
[/album]

slowbro shiny

Slowbro Shiny remake by killerkicker26 on Sketchfab

By freddycooger
#147205 I would love to see an update to the Slowbro model. There are a few obvious issues with it but its a good start, a good base. Goodluck pal! :P
By JamieS1211
#147206 Could you please put the arms into a "T" pose and then where possible fuse the multiple meshes into one. Something like the knife tool could be useful for that. It makes it better for animating.

Otherwise the biggest issues I can see is the head isn't in any way separate, it is just a continuation of the body. This image is taken as reference from the X/Y model. You can see the head and body are distinct separate things.Image The belly is also needed to made fatter towards the bottom. Also the body clips into the legs. The body and legs should only be joined at the joint. That image should help
By JamieS1211
#147207 Also the mouth does not have a separate cavity and a tongue. It needs to be further hollowed out from where the body mesh is at this point.
By killerkicker26
#147270 i have some problems to upload the model with texture but everything is already right,i am going to take some photos in diferent angles
Last bumped by killerkicker26 on 08 Mar 2015 22:42.
JOIN THE TEAM