By TheGameAce
#149861 "the frontside of the faces and if the normals are pointing inside the mesh, the render is going to look black in those faces... Am I right?" I believe so. Not 100% sure, but I think. And for the mechanical anvil, I was gonna reply, but my friend distracted me. As for pokemon that still need a remodel... There's no shortage. I don't think anyone has bothered to even touch the poor Totodile line which desperately needs helps.

By xanderindalzone
#149863 AJAJAJ I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT POOR TOTODILE XD when he looks down it looks like he's broken his neck xd.... what about diglett line?
By TheGameAce
#149864 Not sure, but I think the diglett line has been remodeled already somewhere. Might not, and it's pretty simple, so you might as well give it a shot. Not really a lot to mess up there :P
By xanderindalzone
#149866 hope not xd... just a simple cylinder, just lowing the polys and done xd
By TheGameAce
#149888 Diglett is a bit more complex than that... half sphere on top, as a cylinder would mean he's flat headed, and then you also have to do all the stones that go around him, as well as Dugtrio. Don't forget, they have noses too...
By xanderindalzone
#149929 I wanted to post my last model but the webpage was doing strange things xD.... I know that joshua made a new perfect model but this was my last try... I wasnt so far from joshua's ditto but you keep telling me to low the polys and the hand and head looked bad cuz of the low polys ...

DITTO V.7 by elxanderomg on Sketchfab
By MoeBoy76
elxanderOMG wrote:the hand and head looked bad cuz of the low polys ...

no, now it actually doesn't look that bad
also, the site was down due to a fire in London that cut the connection to the server for everyone
By xanderindalzone
MoeBoy76 wrote:
elxanderOMG wrote:the hand and head looked bad cuz of the low polys ...

no, now it actually doesn't look that bad
also, the site was down due to a fire in London that cut the connection to the server for everyone

I saw joshua's ditto and it has more than 20 faces in the hand and head xD
By TheGameAce
#149967 Well, you tried at least, and you're slowly learning. Now we have Joshua's Ditto... viewtopic.php?f=97&t=18899
JOIN THE TEAM