By TheGameAce
#149783 Elxander, it just seems rather rushed when you put out several models within 2 or 3 days, when most of the modelers that have been here a long time take often weeks to do a few models, such as a line of pokemon. You should really take SPG's advice, considering he's been doing this waaaaaay longer than you have. No one is trying to be mean, we're just trying to help you out.

By xanderindalzone
#149788 the thing is that when I finish the model I dont know what to do to make it look good...It would be awesome if you could make a streaming modelling video on youtube to show people like me how do you want the models to be.... by the way... I finished the mec anvil model... its in the other topic in the main modelling forum
By joshua_DA
#149789 OOOOR, watch LOW POLY modelling tutorials on youtube cause thats just the same as what we do. Back to topic, i would say the same as spig over here. Also, before you make it look "good", please try to practice the way you handle your polygons first before you make a new model again. Low poly is low poly. even look up the characteristics of a low poly model online and get the general idea of what we've been trying to tell you.
By xanderindalzone
#149792 how low poly do you want it, its goint to look like junk with less pollies... the last one add 208 faces...
By TheBootyEdition
#149813 Your model is already low poly, the only issue is your geometry. You need to learn the basics of making a low poly model with minimal geometry issues. I could show you the countless errors you made in just the ditto model with your geometry. Also you have a lot of flipped normals and if you are a modeler you would know what I am talking about when I say the term "normals". Not trying to bash, just saying you need to learn the basics of creating a model before jumping right on into it. If you see any of the approved models in the past year All of them have good geometry, its what SPG looks for when approving models. When you learn the basics of creating a model then come back and try again.
By xanderindalzone
#149814 thanx for your advice
By xanderindalzone
#149854 ok I think I now know what are the normals... the frontside of the faces and if the normals are pointing inside the mesh, the render is going to look black in those faces... Am I right?
By xanderindalzone
#149855 and by the way... i posted a new model for the mechanical anvil but nobody repliedme XD... and other thing... I would like to know which pokemon dont have remodel?
JOIN THE TEAM