By TheGameAce
#149733 Aaaaand now there are too few pollies, making it look like just a weird model with no detail. You can't have minimal polygonal faces, or the model is gonna look like crap. You have to find that nice balance, where there are just enough that it looks quality and detailed properly, but you don't have a ridiculous amount of faces. It seriously now just looks like a weird purple blob with a derp face...

By xanderindalzone
#149738 Its that suppost to be a good comment or a bad comment? :-/
By TheGameAce
#149746 In other words... Ditto needs desperate help in his current state XD
By xanderindalzone
#149762 I've made another ditto better than the other ones, low poly (208 faces), and with much more bloby aspect, I dont think I cant get it lower poly than that but if I can tell me, cuz you guys are the only modelling teachers I have XD... noone of my friends knows how to model :P

DITTO V.6 by elxanderomg on Sketchfab
By TheGameAce
#149770 Well, you still have the black faces which... Don't let SPG see that or he might go insane at this point... His front side, I would say really the belly area, needs to be just a slight bit thinner and not so rotund. Head has a bit of a pointy-ness on the top too. It's not as bad as originally, but it's still noticeable. Maybe just add a few faces up there to smooth it out. Same thing with the hands. They need to look simply blobby...

Otherwise, looks pretty good to me. Maybe just a bit more blobby-ness to it.
By xanderindalzone
#149771 this model is just exactly like the one in ORAS... i have ditto in my Alpha Sapphire and ive used that as a reference...maybe it needs smoothing some areas... but ditto has that fat aspect in ORAS
By SPG
#149776 Like i said, don't worry about making the actual model, I want you to focus on cleaning up your mesh because holy crap is it atrocious. Look up tutorials on youtube, figure out how in the world you are making half of your creations with reversed normals (easily fixed but its better if you dont create them to start with) make your geometry fluid and not all over the place etc, just....please learn the basics first
By TheGameAce
#149777 Like SPG has said... Maybe it would be better if you first go ahead and work on making sure some of the bad things in your work just don't happen anymore. It's less to critique, and saves you time in having to go back and fix stuff. You also still seem to be rushing things a bit. Just take your time, use multiple references, and once you think you have things as they should be, then post for people to check it out.
By xanderindalzone
#149778 Im not rushing... I have a lot of free time... So I supposed you wont like this guy over here that im making
Attachments
39efbc237c0b2e692a533b9c8040d88c.png
Dialga
39efbc237c0b2e692a533b9c8040d88c.png (273.7 KiB) Viewed 546 times
By HelenTheHero
#149780 Dialga :-D Okay, but back to this topic here.

I rather like this Ditto, but I think it needs to be a tad bit less pudgy and more evened out. Also, from the side it has a large belly, and that needs to be fixed.
JOIN THE TEAM