By xanderindalzone
#149563 It needs a little touch in the hands but this is the beta model see if you like it ;-)

GEODUDE by elxanderomg on Sketchfab

By TheGameAce
#149591 This... Looks a bit... Err... Odd... The eyes first of all are in the wrong location, as well as the mouth, texture-wise. The color for Geodude when you texture him, should probably be a bit more on the brown side. Pictures for Geodude vary in what they look like, some being grey, some brown, and some in between. Arms need to thin out to a pretty wimpy look towards the body, and need like a small muscle bulge there too on top. It also looks like you have a triangular nose for Geodude too, which I'm pretty sure shouldn't be there.
The hands need to look like actual fists, not gloves or claws. I think you just forgot to really do fingers there, and made the thumb rather long.
The center of the head needs to be depressed into the head a bit, with bulges above the brow area.

In other words, it needs a lot of work. Google "Geodude" and look at the images for some reference. Pokedex 3D can also help.
By xanderindalzone
#149599 well told it was beta model xd
By TheGameAce
#149617 True, but that also means people can critique plenty, to make sure from your first build, you don't have to go back a bunch of times for little fixes.
By xanderindalzone
#149647 I knowww xd

by the way, noone replied me in apricorn tree model forum Xd ive finish the good model, it looks just the image that spg showed us
JOIN THE TEAM