By Megit
#151002 It looks good, but a few things:
The claws both on it's hands and feet seem a little off, they should be a bit shorter, like here: Image
And the whole "flesh-part" of the feet seem a litte too short as well, could use a slightly bigger heel.
And the claws on the feet should be a bit farther apart.

Then the flames on its head, shouldn't they be a big more perky upwards?
And what about the flame on the tail?

Otherwise, nice work, and nice low poly count.
By Nova Spartan
Megit wrote:It looks good, but a few things:
The claws both on it's hands and feet seem a little off, they should be a bit shorter, like here: Image
And the whole "flesh-part" of the feet seem a litte too short as well, could use a slightly bigger heel.
And the claws on the feet should be a bit farther apart.

Then the flames on its head, shouldn't they be a big more perky upwards?
And what about the flame on the tail?

Otherwise, nice work, and nice low poly count.
Like most of the time, I used the X and Y model as a reference, and it showed most of what you mentioned as I have it. Either way, after it's textured, if it still looks off, i'll change it, seeing how it would be a simple fix.

As for the flames on his head, they're different in EVERY picture because they move around alot ( like flames). Plus it was how the reference had it for the most part.

Lastly, the flame on his tail, that will most likely be added in-game like with Charizard.

Thanks for the feedback.
By dyinghere
#151021 It's a little hard to tell on the pixel versions of the X&Y models, but looking almost everywhere else, there's a bit of a lip on the top section of his beak. I'm not sure if it'd still be considered there, though!
By Vikerus
#151065 I think this looks awesome. Great detail in everything. I would just take the center of the eyes and bring them in a little. Right now they protrude a lil bit >.> @-@
Edit: Also I think the fingers/claws are a little too big. Make them a bit more flowing and stubby. More pointy on the end as well!

Great work!
By Arsonist
#151119 So i can see people making it evident that the hands and feet seem a touch off to them, and i can see it in the hand with the closeness of the thumb to it's index finger, but the feet seem fine, if a little narrow.

The only other thing that i can see slightly askew with the form of the model is the top half of it's beak, which in x and y has a little bit more or a :3 shape to it. Not nearly as exaggerated as the emoticon, but it's there.

The rest is 100% nitpicking, lookin' good.
By Nova Spartan
Arsonist wrote:So i can see people making it evident that the hands and feet seem a touch off to them, and i can see it in the hand with the closeness of the thumb to it's index finger, but the feet seem fine, if a little narrow.

The only other thing that i can see slightly askew with the form of the model is the top half of it's beak, which in x and y has a little bit more or a :3 shape to it. Not nearly as exaggerated as the emoticon, but it's there.

The rest is 100% nitpicking, lookin' good.
I modified some of what you mentioned. The distance of the thumb to the index finger, made the feet a little wider, and modified the beak a little bit.
JOIN THE TEAM