By Tsev92
SubjectToReplay wrote:Looked around to see if there is already an approved bellsprout, turns out there isn't! Think I should ask for approval?

Uh... yeah there is.

By KuryoZT
SubjectToReplay wrote:Looked around to see if there is already an approved bellsprout, turns out there isn't! Think I should ask for approval?

It's in game already
By kungfumidget
#17292 Its really good but I do believe that there is one in game ....... you can probably ask for a poll and everyone will vote on yours or the other one.
By Ledia
#17335 I just wanted to say that your doing really well with the modelling... not because your first attempt was stellar, but because you were so keen to everyone's suggestions and the end product was loads better than the start. Please don't get discouraged because Bellsprout is in game, I think you should try one of the pixelmon that haven't been attempted. Consult this spreadsheet to find out what hasn't been done. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... hbHc#gid=0
Everything in red needs to be done and the pink ones are being worked on, but you're welcome to make your own attempt! Really great job on incorporating the feedback directly into your model! As you can see from the list, Weepinbell still hasn't been approved and Victreebel hasn't really been attempted. If you were to make decent models of them, they'd have a much higher chance of being in game. Good luck with your future endeavors!
By zero_breaker
Ledia wrote:I just wanted to say that your doing really well with the modelling... not because your first attempt was stellar, but because you were so keen to everyone's suggestions and the end product was loads better than the start. Please don't get discouraged because Bellsprout is in game, I think you should try one of the pixelmon that haven't been attempted. Consult this spreadsheet to find out what hasn't been done. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... hbHc#gid=0
Everything in red needs to be done and the pink ones are being worked on, but you're welcome to make your own attempt! Really great job on incorporating the feedback directly into your model! As you can see from the list, Weepinbell still hasn't been approved and Victreebel hasn't really been attempted. If you were to make decent models of them, they'd have a much higher chance of being in game. Good luck with your future endeavors!

The list is often outdated... Nidoran Male is NOT done by me, I've been working on Seel, and Machops are everywhere.
Skibb need to fix those
By SubjectToReplay
#17340 My bad I was only going through the model archive. Did not know that model was approved! Any way, I am glad to hear my work has improved and I will most diefinently start on a Weepinbell! I don't think I would feel right replacing someone elses work with mine (if I would win), but thanks again everyone. Looking back at the original I don't know what I would have done with out this great community. Just glad that I don't have to post in beginner modeller feedback any more!
By zero_breaker
SubjectToReplay wrote:My bad I was only going through the model archive. Did't know that model was approved! Any way, I am glad to hear my work has improved and I will most diefinently start on a Weepinbell! I don't think I would feel right replacing someone elses work with mine (if I would win), but thanks again everyone. Looking back at the original I don't know what I would have done with out this great community. Just glad that I don't have to post in beginner modeller feedback any more!

Pokenerd already did Weepinbell, so you may go for Victreebel :D
Good luck!
By zero_breaker
SubjectToReplay wrote:Alright, it looks like I'm trying Victreebel..lol
Would it be wrong of me to do all three and try to get them approved?

Its alright, though we'll have to set up a poll to let people decide which version is better.
JOIN THE TEAM