By ZeeCount
#157517 Couple of ways you can do this, one is to make a new set of verts where the tail meets the body, then merge them with the verts of the tail. Another would be to to slice the intersections of the two and then merge.

If you can, it would be really good to give the model a mouth, as this gives me a lot more options when animating him.

Another thing to point out is you do have some redundant vertices in the middle of the body. For instance, the bit where it goes from brown to black can be a single face, and then just do the transition inside of the texture. Wherever possible, it's a good idea to use as few vertices as possible, because Minecraft is fairly awful at rendering, and high poly models tend to cause people to lag.

I should also draw your attention to the fact that someone has done a complete abra line already... (though Kadabra and Alakazam are missing their textures).

That being said, I do like this model.

By JamieS1211
#157595 The faces for the separate colors do however give you sharp lines and you can make your texture map smaller. Can be nice in some instances.
By ceejayvee61
#159212 Alright I personally think that Abra's legs should be slightly longer and use less vertices. Also I would recommend making the rest of the line to see how they look together.
JOIN THE TEAM