By KSin

Pokemon - Haunter by Kun-Sin on Sketchfab

This is my first 3D model, I intended for it to be low poly but whether I achieved that or not…I dunno. At first I also tried having the texture with shading but I didn’t like how it looked so basic it is.

I also have a custom sprite if interested and I can animate it myself.

By MrMasochism
#166981 That's looking pretty nice. You could probably reduce a few of the poly's below the mouth but otherwise looking great. Keen to see what you can do with animation. I'm assuming this isn't your first time modelling in general
By KSin
#166990 Thank you for the feedback. Hmm..I guess you're right, I did make other models while I was doing 3Ds Max's tutorials. I suppose this is the first model I've ever made without following instructions then. :P

As far as animating goes, I did that before modeling.
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=19646

That was awhile back and in Blender. I've since gained more knowledge and experience and now do it in 3Ds Max 2016. The only thing I'm a bit iffy about is this smd exporter for this version of Max, fairly confident there should be no problems though.
By KSin
#166997 Updated:
-Reduced Poly's below mouth
By KSin
#168553 Something very unexpected happened since my last post, so I couldn't get this one finished sooner.

Model was completely remade:

Pokemon - Haunter (T-Pose) by Kun-Sin on Sketchfab

Idle Animation:

Pokemon - Haunter (Animation) by Kun-Sin on Sketchfab

Ton of different texture versions:
http://imgur.com/a/UlZnf

The walk animation is basically just it bobbing up and down. I also have the .smd files and tested it in-game by overwriting an existing .smd model though it did appear quite small and the idle animation lagged a bit. (I assume that's handled in the code)
By KSin
#168770 Thank you, Lolishirone.

**By the way, I have no idea if I need to wait until approval and if it's approved, if I send the files to whoever approved it via PM. I'm not currently working on it or anything. xD**
By LoliShirone
#168775 Sorrym i don't know either :-( let's hope you get a reply that will help you :angel:
By KSin
#168776 Oh no, it's fine. I welcome any and all feedback, the starred bit was for a staff if they happened to come across the thread. :P
By MoeBoy76
#168785 The model itself looks fine and i like the idea you went with for the texture but it doesn't seem quite right compared to the plainer textures (the spectral haunter is my fav ;))
JOIN THE TEAM