By Nxtech
#17125 This is the first model in my project to replace all the static objects in minecraft/pixelmon with much higher quality ones. This is supposed to replace the normal minecraft tall grass with a high quality version of pokemon tall grass. Very likely to be modified. Still needs a material and a texture map. Print screen failed on me and made the pics tiny lol

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

By karrybird
#17126 this looks cool and all, but i would not want to see it spawn in my minecraft world.
By Nxtech
#17132 I wouldn't either lol thats why I said very likely to be modified
By Skibb
SPG wrote:soooooooooooo why are you doing this exactly lol, seems rather pointless for what we are doing

Agreed. The tall grass doesn't have a special use in pixelmon at all. So I dont see the point of this neither.
By Nxtech
#17144 lol the grass is just an example I made up really quick so people can see what i'm doing. this is definitely not done yet. Also i'm doing other things like berry bushes, apricorn trees, pc, fossil machine, healer, etc. which do have a purpose in pixelmon. i'm not just doing grass... i'm doing this because static objects are the only thing that can be made in a non techne program so i'm remaking them so that they can look their best. oh and they won't be some rediculous high poly model, just a smoother and more refined version. I'll be making them with minecraft design in mind. oh and they will look way different when they are actually in minecraft because when I take the screenshot in 3ds max, they are in a more dynamic lighting. Ill try and find a way to take screenshots without all the fancy lighting so you can see them more closely to how they would look in minecraft.
By Windjoe
#17145 Well you could just use a texture pack to change the grass...
By Nxtech
#17148 the texture pack would just change the texture...
By SPG
#17180 well, if you are doing this, keep this in mind, dont make them with a high polly count because they will lag the game
JOIN THE TEAM