3%
By zero_breaker
#17168 My model of the day :P
Spoiler:

UPDATE with texture:
Spoiler:

By Jephon
#17241 First to reply? Odd.

This is from an complete novice so Karrybird will prolly come in here and call me an idiot but from what I can see, it looks great! I mean, it could always look more sleeker since it is a water type and etc but i dunno. With a good texture, I think I would adore this one. :)
By Lookymon
jsnbrown1989 wrote:First to reply? Odd.

This is from an complete novice so Karrybird will prolly come in here and call me an idiot but from what I can see, it looks great! I mean, it could always look more sleeker since it is a water type and etc but i dunno. With a good texture, I think I would adore this one. :)

You say that like she's a mean person! But I agree, this model looks really good! I can't quite tell from the angle, but did you add the teeth that stick out?
By zero_breaker
Lookymon wrote:You say that like she's a mean person! But I agree, this model looks really good! I can't quite tell from the angle, but did you add the teeth that stick out?

1-wide texture blocks, when I got time to work on the texture.
And the fins need to be shorter too
will do that later
By Lookymon
zero_breaker wrote:
Lookymon wrote:You say that like she's a mean person! But I agree, this model looks really good! I can't quite tell from the angle, but did you add the teeth that stick out?

1-wide texture blocks, when I got time to work on the texture.
And the fins need to be shorter too
will do that later

Ah! Well in that case, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the update version.
By Jephon
Lookymon wrote:
jsnbrown1989 wrote:First to reply? Odd.

You say that like she's a mean person! But I agree, this model looks really good! I can't quite tell from the angle, but did you add the teeth that stick out?

Not mean, just skilled whereas I am not. I enjoy her criticisms as it is pretty much always correct. Maybe I shouldn't have used the work idiot. Anywho. Back to the model.
By zero_breaker
#17298 Well, done.
Spoiler:

Also I discovered Dewgong is much cooler than Seel (pun intended)
By GiantVegeta
#17327 its a really good start that is probably the best dewong ive seen but can you make it little less blocky
By zero_breaker
GiantVegeta wrote:its a really good start that is probably the best dewong ive seen but can you make it little less blocky

Mhhh... it's hard for me to make it less blocky as I fail at texturing and less blocky basically means more complicated texture :I
Plus, it's not the blockiest model around :D I can't do models of the same level of Omerta, so I can just make it like this :P
JOIN THE TEAM