Basically, I noticed, looking around the forum, that models for later gens can't be accepted until the Gen 1 is finished, so I decided to give one of the remaining models for Gen 1 a shot, and chose Magmar.
I think I'm done with the actual model itself now, but this is only a temporary texture for it. I plan to go back and redo the texturing to make it look less bland.
But first I wanted some input, to see what I should and shouldn't fix. So without any further ado, here's my Magmar model.
I think I need to change the mouth; looks kinda strange to me. Also, the fire textures seem to be messing up in Techne... not really sure if it's my fault or the program's. The "scales" on his arms probably also need some work; probably just some alternate angling to make it harder to see his arm underneath, as it is in the games.
I know that it looks blocky; I was kinda going for that. I like the idea of Pokemon looking blocky in minecraft, since it makes them seem to "belong" a bit more, at least in my opinion.
The only other thing that comes to mind is that the "lumps" over Magmar's eyes also seem off. I may go back and experiment with it more. Well, I guess I should make the shoulders a little larger, too.
Still, whether it's good quality or not, I'm personally proud of this; easily the best model I've done so far.
So let me know what you think I should change and whatnot. I can take constructive criticism, so don't hold back for my sake!