Ready for approval?

86%
9%
5%

By Xwaffle
#11031 I agree with Omerta, this will be accepted with flying colors even if posted as isss. :D
By SPG
Xwaffle wrote:I agree with Omerta, this will be accepted with flying colors even if posted as isss. :D

but it can be better and thats all that matters
By Skibb
SPG wrote:
Xwaffle wrote:I agree with Omerta, this will be accepted with flying colors even if posted as isss. :D

What do you try to say with that? Everything can be better.
By SPG
Skibb wrote:
SPG wrote:

What do you try to say with that? Everything can be better.

exactly what i said? it was really straight foward
By Omerta
Skibb wrote:Thanks Omerta :P But I want to try to make it look like a "real" Onix. And for that I had to improve mainly the face, which I did ;) Also the reason why I didn't put it up for approval is that thing with the GI-Scales. They were 0.9x1x0.8 or something like that, but that wouldn't work ingame, they have to be all the same. I fixed that and I'm currently making the rocks more detailed and the head too.

Yea I know you want it to be perfect, I just don't want you to feel like you're chasing the dragon. After all, we're building complex models out of nothing but cubes. Perfection is pretty much impossible with that, and with Techne in general. Glad to hear it's coming along though, and I know it'll turn out great. You can clearly see how excited people are for this model.
By naturedpk
#12750 i think the head and a few feet behind the haed should be raised similar to the arbok but not as much in the air along with the model should use the same movement as arbok. thats just what i think
By SPG
naturedpk wrote:i think the head and a few feet behind the haed should be raised similar to the arbok but not as much in the air along with the model should use the same movement as arbok. thats just what i think

skibb doesnt really determine the movement of onix
By snorlaxguy
#13491 DUDE! That looks wicked! :o :o :o
JOIN THE TEAM