Ready for approval?

50%
23%
10%
18%

By KuryoZT
#18280 seeing how you began to work on this one, I believe that you'll just put black and teeth as texture for the mouth? Is that right?
By Xwaffle
#18284 I'm not sure I might Take away 1 block width and then add my own custom model to the front of the face so the mouth is 1 block deep.
By Yaseen
#18301 The horns are looking great
By Boogaluke
#18336 When I was working on my Pinsir, (accidentally deleted them AFTER recovering them from a hard drive failure... dammit) Tom_X addressed that the legs for pinsir have to be somewhat like this:

other than that... I would like to see where you go with this as I have tackled this guy before. Don't forget ur rotation points for the horns :)
By Jumpyporcupine
#18339 Boogaluke's right. The legs are a little screwed up. But that is a great start on pinsir!
By Xwaffle
Boogaluke wrote:When I was working on my Pinsir, (accidentally deleted them AFTER recovering them from a hard drive failure... dammit) Tom_X addressed that the legs for pinsir have to be somewhat like this:

other than that... I would like to see where you go with this as I have tackled this guy before. Don't forget ur rotation points for the horns :)

Meh easy fix.
JOIN THE TEAM