By karrybird
jeremy58589721 wrote:oh good i hope this jolteon gets in game because the one in game now is horrible looking :/

it's all coded and ready to go! (along with every other of my eeveelutions)
By jeremy58589721
karrybird wrote: it's all coded and ready to go! (along with every other of my eeveelutions)

nice, you have any idea how they are gonna handle the leafeon and glaceon evolutions?

(im assuming its gonna be biome based, if thats possible. jungle for leafeon and taiga for glaceon with a 220 happiness)

Edit- nevermind that would conflict with espeon and umbreon :o or would it?
By Shadowfox9356493
jeremy58589721 wrote:
karrybird wrote: it's all coded and ready to go! (along with every other of my eeveelutions)

nice, you have any idea how they are gonna handle the leafeon and glaceon evolutions?

(im assuming its gonna be biome based, if thats possible. jungle for leafeon and taiga for glaceon with a 220 happiness)

Edit- nevermind that would conflict with espeon and umbreon :o or would it?
Ive seen in a separate topic about 2 objects they will add, the mossy rock and frozen rock.. and eevee may evolve upon leveling up within its radius :D

These rocks may spawn in the biomes you mentioned so you're right in a sense..
By jeremy58589721
#38592 jolteons shiny skin needs a redo.. it has some green in its little spiky mane

edit- oh i just took a closer look.. all its mane pieces are on backwards or are umm flipped so the green is correct its just on the wrong side it looks like
JOIN THE TEAM