By Jack_Attack12
#26558 Well i like the vulpix model... i think it is just the texture... but the tails of ninetails are painfull to look at! The need a rework asap!

By ilovepokemon
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Well i like the vulpix model... i think it is just the texture... but the tails of ninetails are painfull to look at! The need a rework asap!

i completely agree with you jack, Ninetails really needs a remodel, and i do also think Vulpix needs a better texture
By karrybird
#26589 nah, vulpix needs a new model, at least for the head. the it's made now just won't work, the eyes would need to overlap corners and need to be on one face of the blocks in order to look right. the way it is in game makes it look almost demonic (but that may just be the lack of a hd texture)
By ilovepokemon
karrybird wrote:nah, vulpix needs a new model, at least for the head. the it's made now just won't work, the eyes would need to overlap corners and need to be on one face of the blocks in order to look right. the way it is in game makes it look almost demonic (but that may just be the lack of a hd texture)

true, oh and btw, after tirtouga is done, do carracosta
By SPG
ilovepokemon wrote:
karrybird wrote:nah, vulpix needs a new model, at least for the head. the it's made now just won't work, the eyes would need to overlap corners and need to be on one face of the blocks in order to look right. the way it is in game makes it look almost demonic (but that may just be the lack of a hd texture)

Um... what? Is that some 5th gen pokemon
By ChaoticIntake
SPG wrote:
ilovepokemon wrote:

Um... what? Is that some 5th gen pokemon

Carracosta is the evolved form of Tirtouga.
By SPG
ChaoticIntake wrote:

Ok.... That still doesnt tell me what the heck that is
By Jack_Attack12
SPG wrote:
ChaoticIntake wrote:

Is your google not working today? or what?...
It is one of the 5th gen fossil pokemon. It was a pretty good pokemon. Better design than some gen 1 2 and 3 pokemon Imo. Its got good move pool. And its a turtle.. :D
By SPG
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
SPG wrote:
ChaoticIntake wrote:

It is one of the 5th gen fossil pokemon. It was a pretty good pokemon. Better design than some gen 1 2 and 3 pokemon Imo. Its got good move pool. And its a turtle.. :D

no, im on my phone, and i have a limited amount of time in between classes, im not always on my desktop
By ilovepokemon
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
SPG wrote:
ChaoticIntake wrote:

Carracosta is know as the Prototurtle on bulbapedia, it evolves from Tirtouga at level 37. Its shiny coloration is simply a darker blue with the grey shell being a mix of dark green and blue, here is the comparison: Image (original artwork by Ken Sugimori on the left, Shiny recolor by etherspear on the right)
JOIN THE TEAM