Now, Do you guys think my Mewtwo is ready to be approved?

72%
28%
By Tom_X
sargeantsimon wrote:
darksideJr wrote:The big eye is not on it normally but I wanted to show the detail in it. If there is a way to get it on the model with that detail I would like to know.

If you want to add more detail, you'll need to make a bigger texture map. One that's more HD. I think there's instructions out there somewhere, but I'm lazy and tired, so you'll have to find them yourself. Unless of course someone else is willing to fill in for my terrible lack in courtesy and decorum.

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=141

By dakoda14
#50929 The model is really good looking but the head really bothers me. The Texturing doesn't look right.
By darksideJr
#50946 I have a new update!

I haven't updated this in a while because I thought voting for the Mewtwos was going to happen soon. Then the Pixelmon forum went down for like a week, then work got in the way, plus the new Pixelmon update came out and I wanted to play with that, then I found the Pokeballers server (Which is awesome by the way!) then more work, and still no voting. So i thought I would just update my Mewtwo.

I gave his head a dome. the top back and eyes are round. I made the bridge of his nose rounder too as well as the jawline.

I also gave his forearm some extra muscle as well as changed his pecks to be semi rounded.

If someone can let me know if they are going to voting soon that would be appreciated. or if someone knows that they already choose a Mewtwo id like to know that as well.

Anything you see off just let me know, but make sure its constructive.

Cheers~
By Rzxa
#50948 Looks great and better!
By zero_breaker
#50972 Oh wow, this model has improved a lot over the time. Good job, I say!

Though, the whole body needs smoothing like how you did with his head, and the tube/rope/whatever thing on his rear head needs to be thinner, it looks rather thick now. As for the new head, nothing much needs a huge change, just improve the horns as well.

Can't wait to see the improvements made :3
By LilacLily
#51007 I LOVE dat mewtwo! Can't wait for it. 1 thing though, the block under the eye could use smoothing... it sticks out to me.
By Vikerus
#51045 I just don't like how blocky this is... Seems like you have had a lot of time you could have used to make the model more detailed and smooth.
By Css1234567890123
#51102 I have to agree with that too Vik, but I'm glad that we at least have one Mewtwo model done.
By emerald_ice
#51179 Man, If I could have any badass psychic type model on my team, it would be this one. Great Job!
JOIN THE TEAM