Now, Do you guys think my Mewtwo is ready to be approved?

72%
28%
By darksideJr
#30243 There havent been any replies on the newest version, and the votes are a bit higher for the "Yes!" option. so Im going to place it in the the approval section. Wish me luck.

Here's a picture of what he looks like, I have it on the first page as well.

By SubGenesis
#30468 Spg will probably not approve this until roughly these things need to be done;

The side of the face is lighter than the rest Which looks weird

Also more work needs to be done on the face the front needs to be much thinner

It needs a slanted jawline

The face generally needs to be defined by many more angled blocks

The hips proportions could be improved with a little more curvature as well and the curvature of the hips should be roughly horizontal where they meet the body

The pecks plate thing also need to extend to wrap around the tops of the arms

Also the legs needs to be thicker at the thigh
By Ewcongogamer
#30540 I saw the shiny texture and I believe you need to redo the entire body texture with the noise to make it look appropriate due to the noise being a purple.
By darksideJr
#31595 I moved the shoulders in. so the chest plate goes around him better. the eye plates just look like that in the program. I cant do anything about that, the texture is the same color everywhere else.

Ewcongogamer wrote:I saw the shiny texture and I believe you need to redo the entire body texture with the noise to make it look appropriate due to the noise being a purple.

I'm lost by what you mean by this. do you meant the pink part of his body? I didn't mess with that part of his body, is it supposed to be different? I'm slightly colorblind so if it is I cant see it. the only part I changed was the Dark purple texture and all I did was colorize it in photoshop.
By darksideJr
#31596 On another note I posed him! his blocks seem to move well enough, though rotating them is a pain.

By XtheMATTx
#31619 Lookin Good! Would like to see a better texture for the eyes though, they seem a lil bug eyed
By Ewcongogamer
#31659 Did you add noise to the white part of him? It looks like you made a slightly purple noise. I would maybe ask someone to help change the colors to a white/green noise so it doesn't look weird.
By RecklessMetal
#31665 I see the pose that he's in. and it make's me love this mewtwo even more. I personally think the eyes are fine, but the nose block is a bit odd? Then again, i'm picky on noses xD
By darksideJr
Ewcongogamer wrote:Did you add noise to the white part of him? It looks like you made a slightly purple noise. I would maybe ask someone to help change the colors to a white/green noise so it doesn't look weird.

Ahh the nose, it was not my intention to make it purple it was merely supposed to me shading to add a bit of "roundness" around the nose. I will fix that. Honestly I only wanted it on the "Bridge" part of the nose but the block for the tip was bleeding into the texture of the bridge and was ruining the nose altogether. so I did the same for the tip.
By Jumpyporcupine
#31773 Less the noise and less the eye.
JOIN THE TEAM