By Ewcongogamer
#27649 Good for you Liam you could jump back to Lugia once you've learned somethings :)

By SPG
Ewcongogamer wrote:Good for you Liam you could jump back to Lugia once you've learned somethings :)

what are you talking about? you just lost me
By Tom_X
SPG wrote:
Ewcongogamer wrote:Good for you Liam you could jump back to Lugia once you've learned somethings :)

Someting about he can model lugia when he's better with Techne, as there isn't another Lugia. You know you can make a model even if it's already been done, right?
By LilacLily
#28932 Heres my advice:
*Balls on the back of the feet.
*The chest and hip look fine, but the midsection is too tall.
*Round, thick part on end of tail.
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:
SPG wrote:

Someting about he can model lugia when he's better with Techne, as there isn't another Lugia. You know you can make a model even if it's already been done, right?

i hope that wasnt directed towards me lol
By Tom_X
#28940 I asumed you knew that (maybe I was wrong :P )
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:I asumed you knew that (maybe I was wrong :P )

im convinced, you are lost, and not entirely sure you know what you are talking about anymore xD
By Liam_olden
#29358 there was a lugia model made however it was bland and is very square and positioning was inaccuraye. Mine is hovering and im working it to look like it does in the games. Can mewtwo be resized in game if i make it huge in techne ( for details)?
By Jumpyporcupine
Liam_olden wrote:there was a lugia model made however it was bland and is very square and positioning was inaccuraye. Mine is hovering and im working it to look like it does in the games. Can mewtwo be resized in game if i make it huge in techne ( for details)?

Yes.
JOIN THE TEAM