By SPG
Ledia wrote:Nope, I'm agreeing with Light. I think the should remain stationary, at least for now, and the other two arms can swing naturally...

There just isn't any walk cycle animation I could put on that second pair that I can can think of that would look nice. Unless you had an actual suggestion to back your argument (complaining) SPG? :P

Did I mention I LOVE your models?!? You have a gift Edeodin, right up there with karry and Omerta <3

i do, its called, on skype and already told light. i can do the same thing victorybell does, its not moving, but his leaves still flap (spoilers) so its not really that big of a deal to do ledia

By RecklessMetal
Ledia wrote:Nope, I'm agreeing with Light. I think the should remain stationary, at least for now, and the other two arms can swing naturally...

There just isn't any walk cycle animation I could put on that second pair that I can can think of that would look nice. Unless you had an actual suggestion to back your argument (complaining) SPG? :P

Did I mention I LOVE your models?!? You have a gift Edeodin, right up there with karry and Omerta <3

I have to Agree, both on the model, and the Modeler

I LOVE KArry's model's, and dude you're right up there with him... You pretty much have to do Gallade when the time comes man :p

Machamp is good from my view xD I cant see my slef disliking it xD
By Jephon
#29201 Oh! I believe if I remember correctly, when this is approved Edeodin gets their own subforum! Yay! Put up the poll Edeodin. The only thing we are unsure about on this model is how the animations will work. The model is near perfect.
By Polifroeg
#29250 Finally now im pretty sure all pokes have been modeled from what i remembr from da wiki list thing
Looks Awesome! exceeded everyones expectations for the machamp model great job man
By Jephon
#29296 Not all have been modelled but that is not to be discussed in this thread.
JOIN THE TEAM