Is Abra ready for approval?

71%
12%
18%
By zero_breaker
#28447 For absolutely no reason, I decided to only do pre-evos this month! So the first one, Abra!

Spoiler:

UPDATE: Texture done! That was quite easy.
Spoiler:

UPDATE 2: Fixed all problems so far
Spoiler:

By Jumpyporcupine
#28468 Those toes are freaking me out.
EDIT: Image There are black markings on the body swell.
By karrybird
#28506 i don't really like the mouth being all stairsteppy like that, rotated blocks would be soooo much better :)

the model in game i thought was fine, (not amazing, but not worth changing at the moment) the only thing was it had no ears for some reason...
By Jumpyporcupine
karrybird wrote:i don't really like the mouth being all stairsteppy like that, rotated blocks would be soooo much better :)

the model in game i thought was fine, (not amazing, but not worth changing at the moment) the only thing was it had no ears for some reason...

Are you sure? Image But yes the chin is like stairs. Also the front of the face is too flat.
By karrybird
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
karrybird wrote:i don't really like the mouth being all stairsteppy like that, rotated blocks would be soooo much better :)

Are you sure? Image But yes the chin is like stairs. Also the front of the face is too flat.

eh, there are others that need remodeling way more at the moment coughallthestarterscough
didn't say abra didn't need a new model, 'cause yes, it does :)
By GodOf_War
karrybird wrote:
Jumpyporcupine wrote:

eh, there are others that need remodeling way more at the moment coughallthestarterscough
didn't say abra didn't need a new model, 'cause yes, it does :)

Haha, god. Do you know how long ago I made that model? It's been 6.. ish months. Maybe more. So yeah, I can see it needing a remodel. Lol, i was so proud of it at the time though, it still one of my favorites by far.

Personally, if I could ask for a remodel of any pokemon, it would be of my old Charmeleon. That was the first ever model I added to the mod back when I joined the team. God is it horrid xD I'd love to see a reboot of it. I even drew up the face of a reboot but ever got around to doing it.

Spoiler:
By SPG
GodOf_War wrote:Personally, if I could ask for a remodel of any pokemon, it would be of my old Charmeleon. That was the first ever model I added to the mod back when I joined the team. God is it horrid xD I'd love to see a reboot of it. I even drew up the face of a reboot but ever got around to doing it.

Spoiler:

even though that is just concept, im sure you can push in the lower blocks to meet up with the nose so you dont have thme sticking out and looking odd
By zero_breaker
#28616 updated main post.

I'm totally going to do Bulbasaur next :3
By GodOf_War
SPG wrote:even though that is just concept, im sure you can push in the lower blocks to meet up with the nose so you dont have thme sticking out and looking odd

Oh, for sure! I just drafted that up roughly in a couple minutes lol, like I said, just an idea. I do want to see a remake for him though, pretty badly.
By LilacLily
#28666 Kudo's! can't wait 4 it ingame!
JOIN THE TEAM