By Windjoe
#28851 I don't really like the textures and colors too much, Sorry. Maybe you could try darkening them a bit more?

By LilacLily
#28914 I'd get a pic 4 reference, but it says "quota for attachments for this board has been reached" or some such.
By zero_breaker
Jack_Attack12 wrote:One of which is the lack of detail on the bulb, Its just to much of a solid color. Why not try add some shading or a bit of/more noise. (to all the model in that fact).

As I said before, I usually add noise after fixing every problem and about to send it to approval. I used to put that in my sig, but then there's the 150 character limit...

Other than that, updated main post! I fixed all problems everyone stated :P
Currently starting on Chikorita :3
By Ewcongogamer
#29111 I don't know about others, but the face feels more like a giant forehead maybe adding a block to the head could help. But I like the improvements!!
By lugiaisbeast101
#29402 Are you happy, my eyes are hurting trying to figure out why the bulb looks like that, it looks flat while also being thick which is making my eyes hurt :geek:
By karrybird
#29416 it looks great! but like others have said, please rethink your color choices. take the colors from the official art rather than the sprites. the sprites tend to use bright colors to make the game more appealing. but the official art has the right colors and always go wonderfully together!
By zero_breaker
#29433 lol, I already darkened the texture, I tried darken it even more, but then my eyes hurt :P
By karrybird
#29512 still not right...it's not darkening it that's the problem, you need to make the colors completely different. take the colors from the official art and you'll be good to go!
By lugiaisbeast101
#29573 I'm sorry but is the bulb flat or not, because you screenshot them perfectly aligned on each side and it makes my brain hurt :D I really can't tell if there's any thickness to it. :oops: Also, Karry is correct the color is not quite right

JOIN THE TEAM