By Lettucecow
#34008 It looks EPIC! Great job!

By KuryoZT
Hypnose wrote:Oh my god your Nidoking looks sooo awesome in game!~

Am I the only one that sees it only as some pixels? The shiny version works perfectly fine (and looks badass btw) but the normal one just, well.. I'll put a screenshot for you guys to see what I mean.
Edit: here is what I get, might be I've done something wrong while installing or something.Beware, the pic is HUGE
Spoiler:
By Edeodin
KuryoZT wrote:
Hypnose wrote:Oh my god your Nidoking looks sooo awesome in game!~

Am I the only one that sees it only as some pixels? The shiny version works perfectly fine (and looks badass btw) but the normal one just, well.. I'll put a screenshot for you guys to see what I mean.
Edit: here is what I get, might be I've done something wrong while installing or something.Beware, the pic is HUGE
Spoiler:

Yeah it looks fine in my game too. But the reason it looks like that for you is because it's using the texture from an old nidoking model instead of the new texture!
By KuryoZT
Edeodin wrote:Yeah it looks fine in my game too. But the reason it looks like that for you is because it's using the texture from an old nidoking model instead of the new texture!

Is there any way I can change it?
By Edeodin
KuryoZT wrote:
Edeodin wrote:Yeah it looks fine in my game too. But the reason it looks like that for you is because it's using the texture from an old nidoking model instead of the new texture!

Is there any way I can change it?

Maybe double check you have the latest version? It shoooould be fixed already. Otherwise, you could replace the texture manually in your copy of the mod's zip file as long as you have the new texture!
JOIN THE TEAM