By Ewcongogamer
#37018 The eyes feel like they could be fixed a bit and shoulders feel a bit boxy.

By Edeodin
zero_breaker wrote:Eh, that looks a bit better now, maybe it's just the fact that I don't like Magmar...
:U

Yeah I'm not too big on the design either, and there's so many better fire types to use.

SubGenesis wrote:Maybe the arms and legs could be rounder but that about it really
Otherwise it's awsome :)

Yeah for sure. I might try what I did with Nidoking for the shoulders since no one seemed to be bothered by that.

karrybird wrote:it's amazing ed, post in approval!

About as amazing as a butt-headed, duck-faced, salamander can get. XD

Ewcongogamer wrote:The eyes feel like they could be fixed a bit and shoulders feel a bit boxy.

Not sure what you mean about the eyes unless you're referring to the - - expression as Kuryo pointed out.
By Zero_Dude
#37053 I love it! Looks very good. It's very detailed, but at the same time, the details could use some cleaning up
By Ewcongogamer
Edeodin wrote:
Ewcongogamer wrote:The eyes feel like they could be fixed a bit and shoulders feel a bit boxy.

Not sure what you mean about the eyes unless you're referring to the - - expression as Kuryo pointed out.

They are blurry and out of place compared to the rest of the texture you've done. Don't know if it just bothers me more since I have alot of trouble with eyes but just giving my 2 cents :)
By Edeodin
Ewcongogamer wrote:
Edeodin wrote:

They are blurry and out of place compared to the rest of the texture you've done. Don't know if it just bothers me more since I have alot of trouble with eyes but just giving my 2 cents :)

Nah you're right. I get a little too carried away with shading sometimes and I end up blurring my details too much.
By Edeodin
#37074 Alright here's an update taking into account everyone's feedback. Also includes Magmar's FABULOUS-- I mean shiny form.

Spoiler:
By KuryoZT
#37076 I'm gonna go with...... post it in approval!
Now, who's left? Not counting Vikerus's and lugia's.
By Jephon
#37077 AHH! I'm late! It looks amazing Edeodin as always! Keep up the amazing work!
By Edeodin
KuryoZT wrote:I'm gonna go with...... post it in approval!
Now, who's left? Not counting Vikerus's and lugia's.

Let's see...

Mewtwo is being taken care of, and yup Vikerus and Lugia are doing Parasect and Poliwrath... I'm not sure what is happening with Dewgong yet since he's back on the list again. So that leaves Kangaskhan, which Kungfumidget is working on, and MrGirboto's Lickitung.
By Xwaffle
#37081 I love your models! I can not wait to see some more!
JOIN THE TEAM