By Karbuncle
#2921 My first little attempt at Electabuzz. Its not super greatest, But i gave it a good try. Also tried to use a little better detailing in it, Going to 320/160 Pixels.

Had issued with a lot of the Markings overlapping because the 64/32 Bit had a hard time accomidating all the big boxes, which is why there are some little black marks on the back of the head, but this is what i got out of it.

Spoiler:

Could readjust the Model itself to 128/64... Either way, I'm not super happy with it, But Electabuzz is a little tough... Any specific Fine Tunning suggestions from anyone?

Edit: Also, I notice I missed the two "Antenna" on its head.

By MegamanBlue9
#2955 The textures fine the head is too big and blocky, Also arms are a little too long.
By JurroRath
#2968 I would disagree with the texture being fine. Honestly? It looks like a bit of a mess to me. Bits of texture are overlapping onto other parts or other-wise look incomplete and the black lines have a very 'I sketched this up in two seconds look'. Mostly noticing this on the V stripe on the face, it's a little too thick, and there's bits that need to be filled in. Also, it's off-center, and the bit between the eyes and the tip on the nose don't line up. It's also wider than it needs to be, which brings me to the shape of the head. You've got the general width right, though I'd recommend using rotated blocks to make it seem a bit less blocky.

The top of the head could do with being thinned out a bit so it's more pointy, it's a bit flat compared to what it should be. Also, it'd be nice to see the two little tufts of fur on it's head on this model. Just nab a flat block [by setting one of the dimensions to 0] and texture it to look like the hair, and leave the area around it blank so only the hair tufts are visible.

For the arms, I'd have to agree with Mega, they're a bit long. Also, for the sake of the animators, could you move them so they're straight out? And perhaps straighten out the fingers and remove the black lines on them as well? I'm sorry, but having the black lines all over the hands looks a bit strange. Also, as a side note for the texture, I would definitely recommend making the texturemap 128x64, it all seems a bit crammed up at the moment, it seems like you'd have much more room to breath and play with it if you upped the size.

Legs should probably be straightened out as well, and pushed back a bit, right now it seems like he should fall backwards ;P And the tail could be straightened as well, and be a bit thicker and longer. That seems to be the final thing for now, and while the texture definitely could use a bit of cleaning, you do have the general idea correct, and most of the proportions are right or at least close to it, it just needs some refining and adjustment. Looking forward to seeing what improvements you make, and glad to see someone's finally taken this guy on, I don't think anyone has even attempted it yet, so, good luck :3 And if there's anything you'd like clarification on, let me know and I'll try to explain it better.
By Karbuncle
#3004 Completely reworked the model for the specific Pixel Ratio.

Can you elaborate on how i should do the Head and Fists?
By JurroRath
#3019 Sure. Here's a few images showcasing what I mean [because I'm terrible at explaining through text];

Spoiler:

Used the old head as a comparison in the background so you can get a better idea of how to change it. Line up at the top would be the hair tufts- have a side view without the antenna;

Spoiler:

And finally, the arms;

Spoiler:

Would be mimicked on both sides of course, I just didn't feel the need to add the other arm.

These are of course just rough approximations, not all proportions are correct [though I like to think the head is pretty close], but this should give you a rough idea of what to do. If you need any more clarification, just ask. I'll be happy to help :3
By Karbuncle
#3028 This is a W.I.P Redoing of the Electabuzz.

Any Immediate thoughts? (P.S I've been sorting the SHapes, those ones shown are just the newest :D)

Spoiler:
By Karbuncle
#3668 Sorry about the Delay, I'm done with the Model, however I'm without internet at home (Posting this from my Laptop at a wifi area lol...)

I'll put up some photos as soon as i can, Sorry =0
By Tom_X
#3761 I think the arms are a little bit too long and the legs a little bit too short, but apart from that it's going great!
JOIN THE TEAM