By Xwaffle
#39877 I've decided to pick up one the model of Lickitung we had in the Dropbox. I do not remember who made it, but they don't seem to be updating it and it has been a while. So Please give me some feedback to help red make this model.

By SubGenesis
#39904 All body proportions are good except the arms and some smoothing (too blocky ATM) and hd texture 4x more pixels would be best IMO (sorry for annoying abbreviations)
By Ewcongogamer
#40080 One round the end of the tounge and do the hands look a bit off as well as the feet maybe look at touching those up a bit and that should help.
By Css1234567890123
#40916 Good luck waffle, I'm gonna try taking up Vik's parasect and finish it up. so we can move on and feel that sense of accomplishment
By Edeodin
#40932 It needs to be rounder in general, especially the top of the head. The mouth could also be done better so it actually looks like he has a mouth that his tongue is coming out of. I think by reshaping about the mouth so it looks more like it curves and also texturing inside the mouth would help a lot there. The legs are too tall as well, they should be stumpy. Plus yeah HD texture as SubGenesis pointed out. Also cheers for taking this on, Xwaffle! :D

Css1234567890123 wrote:Good luck waffle, I'm gonna try taking up Vik's parasect and finish it up. so we can move on and feel that sense of accomplishment

Vik's parasect model has all its rotations off, so it wouldn't be worth your time to finish it. :( I started a new parasect though that was inspired by Vik's, and he's just about done! :)
By Css1234567890123
Edeodin wrote:It needs to be rounder in general, especially the top of the head. The mouth could also be done better so it actually looks like he has a mouth that his tongue is coming out of. I think by reshaping about the mouth so it looks more like it curves and also texturing inside the mouth would help a lot there. The legs are too tall as well, they should be stumpy. Plus yeah HD texture as SubGenesis pointed out. Also cheers for taking this on, Xwaffle! :D

Css1234567890123 wrote:Good luck waffle, I'm gonna try taking up Vik's parasect and finish it up. so we can move on and feel that sense of accomplishment

Vik's parasect model has all its rotations off, so it wouldn't be worth your time to finish it. :( I started a new parasect though that was inspired by Vik's, and he's just about done! :)

It looks good Edeodin, much better than I could of hoped to do. lol
JOIN THE TEAM