is this model ready to be approved?

95%
5%
By karrybird
#3126 this one took forever to get the face right XD
and even now i think it could use a bit of work D:

Spoiler:

By shadowolf96236
#3128 I absolutely love your models, and I love how fast your producing these O.o this one seems a little too blocky i.m.o but persian is pretty plain looking pokemon to begin with, lol i'm prob a little bias since I never liked persian to begin with. I'd love to see you attempt pinsir :P the others I've seen haven't looked to promising and some how I think you'd do a good pinsir
By JurroRath
#3133 Hmm. For the face, I'd suggest keeping both it and the muzzle on a flat rotation, and then adding a slanted block between the muzzle and the face so the shift isn't as harsh. Here's an image because I know I've buggered up that explanation :B

[Side note: Proportions may not be correct, that's just a generalized idea.

Also, put the jewel on it's forehead on a flat rotation as well, it's a bit odd having it jut out like that ;P Also, the head's a bit low, could you move it higher up and back a little so it sits more comfortably on it.
By karrybird
#3136 hehe yeah it is a bit blocky, but hey, it's minecraft!
i never really liked persian either, (or almost all of gen 1 for that matter)
kinda hope to get started on later gens soon :D

i might try pinsir too

i can't see the image you're trying to show D:
but i think i get what you're trying to say here, that was actually what i did on my first attemp, but it didn't work well with how i planned the texture and all
but i have just edited the position of the jewel and head slightly :)
By JurroRath
#3139 Oh, sorry! I use Gyazo when posting these images, and sometimes I forget you need to add .png to the end of the link or it won't work :V Fixed now. As for the texture issues, I would recommend pushing the eyes up so the top of the eyes are level with the top of the jewel- which is generally where they should be anymway-, and that should give you a bit more room to adjust the muzzle.
By karrybird
#3140 alright, i changed like you said :)

Spoiler:
By JurroRath
#3142 Looks much better now :3 Though, the eyes are a bit too relaxed/cutsey looking, could you give them a more serious look? Like, make the top part of the eye flat so it's a bit more sinister looking.
By karrybird
#3144 yup! changed again :)
By Tom_X
#3772 looks great, love your models. still can't figure out how you do them so fast...
By karrybird
#3776 hehe i have a lot of free time on my hands XD
JOIN THE TEAM