Is Mewtwo ready for approval?

96%
4%
By zskeas
#52840 Can you make the head a little smaller

By Tom_X
#54222 First of all, wonderful model Kevin, as always!
Second of all, it's the first time in ages that I see SPG using the classic "SPG approved" image, so feel proud of yourself (actually, with such a model, I doubt you can be any more proud of yourself)
But I see the head a little too long, is there any chances to fix it? It's a really minor bug, so if it's too complicated don't worry about it
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:First of all, wonderful model Kevin, as always!
Second of all, it's the first time in ages that I see SPG using the classic "SPG approved" image, so feel proud of yourself (actually, with such a model, I doubt you can be any more proud of yourself)
But I see the head a little too long, is there any chances to fix it? It's a really minor bug, so if it's too complicated don't worry about it

SPG wrote:fun fact, in the progress of feeding kevin many sources so he could make the model, every single one had a different head, so really, no one is right or wrong, just throwing that out there
By silversword
#54247 can't wait to see the shiny texture but I already know what his shiny texture is atleast what colours they are I don't know how it'll look ingame evan though it'll just be mewtwos shiny texture with that model and I really don't just post all about mewtwos shiny form because I can go all pokemon nerd over shiny mewtwo so I'll stop writing now.{Ps.I looked up all about mewtwo so I know a ton about him just sayin.
By Omerta
#55132 Added a picture of shiny Mewtwo to original post and created a poll for approval.
By Blaze150
#55151 So this is absolutely amazing and i have read spg's post about all the different pics but i feel the tail is a little too small but this is just a small nitpick and if you cant change ill get over it but again AMAZING!!!!!
God cant wait to have this in my party
JOIN THE TEAM