Is Mewtwo ready for approval?

96%
4%
By Blaze150
#52168 I agree with Rzxa i think the face is a little too long but thats it looovve it =3 its absolutely amazing omerta cant wait till its refined and ingame

By Css1234567890123
#52193 The circumstances of one birth are irrelevant, it is what one does with the gift of life that determines who they are. - Mewtwo

Omerta, I believe you got this guy spot on, and I will catch one..... eventually. I also can't wait to see how it spawns in game, like in a cave or something, but I'm sure it will be amazing, nonetheless.
By KuryoZT
#52198 Am I the only one who feels its ears are a bit too long and that the tube in the back of its head is too low, on the head's side?
Otherwise it's an awsome model, as usual :lol:
By SPG
#52310 fun fact, in the progress of feeding kevin many sources so he could make the model, every single one had a different head, so really, no one is right or wrong, just throwing that out there
By KuryoZT
#52316 It's just a feeling, I'm sure I'll get over it soon enough, no need to change it for such little matters.
Thanks for the info SPG, and yeah, Pokemon arts are never consistant, like much info about these little creatures.
By Omerta
Josecami wrote:By the way Omerta, can you make a shiny texture please?

Oh wow I actually completely forgot about that. Thanks Josecami I'll get on that as soon as I get home.
By Roark196
#52604 This model looks great. The only nitpick I have is that Mewtwo looks like he is shocked about something.
By ilovepokemon
#52655 wow, this model is the best i have seen so far, cant wait for it to be in-game with the shiny texture :D
JOIN THE TEAM