By Vespirs
Toolaz wrote:
Vespirs wrote:I really like this model. Like a lot, considering the dratini>dragonair>dragonite line are some of my favorite pokemon. Try making the body a bit longer, and round the head a bit, it looks too blocky. Other than that, it looks good to me, a lot better than the one in game. After this, why don't you go for the evolutions of this little guy? God, that awful blocky dragonite :(

So what you had said is great. I will attempt to make his head a bit rounder but, I am no expert in modeling, and I think I will try to model the entire line but my texturing may not be the best for Dratini>Dragonair>Dragonite.

If you like, I can help you texture? I've found I'm good with HD textures, while screwing around with Techne xD. It also looks MUCH better now, that you've rounded the head and made it a bit longer. Loving this dratini.

By Toolaz
Vespirs wrote:
Toolaz wrote:
Vespirs wrote:I really like this model. Like a lot, considering the dratini>dragonair>dragonite line are some of my favorite pokemon. Try making the body a bit longer, and round the head a bit, it looks too blocky. Other than that, it looks good to me, a lot better than the one in game. After this, why don't you go for the evolutions of this little guy? God, that awful blocky dragonite :(

So what you had said is great. I will attempt to make his head a bit rounder but, I am no expert in modeling, and I think I will try to model the entire line but my texturing may not be the best for Dratini>Dragonair>Dragonite.

If you like, I can help you texture? I've found I'm good with HD textures, while screwing around with Techne xD. It also looks MUCH better now, that you've rounded the head and made it a bit longer. Loving this dratini.

The texturing would help allot mostly because I'm new to texturing anything really, and right now its just a little smooth in the texture.
By Vespirs
Toolaz wrote:The texturing would help allot mostly because I'm new to texturing anything really, and right now its just a little smooth in the texture.

I'll PM you
hellbeastz01 wrote:I like the texture cant see whats wrong with it.

Well, it could probably use HD texture.
JOIN THE TEAM