By Toolaz
#52376 So I thought i would try to remake Dratini because now he's like a blue slug so i decided to get something out of it so I've made this.

| Show

Update:Textured
| Show
The Front
The Side

Update:Shiny+fixes
| Show
Front
Back
Shiny Front
Shiny Back

Update:Head fixes
| Show
Normal
Shiny
Note:The Tail is longer.

By KuryoZT
#52378 Well, looking good, but I'd make the ears thing longer, the fins (?) go beyond the head.
And I think you have to make the model touch the block.
And no, animation is made in codes.
Good luck.
By Toolaz
KuryoZT wrote:Well, looking good, but I'd make the ears thing longer, the fins (?) go beyond the head.

Longer How, exactly?
By KuryoZT
#52383 Umm, not too much, but still, here's the in-game sprite, from behind:
All you can do afterward is mess around with that, try, see if it works out, if it does not, do again, when it does, post back here, we'll look if we have the same POV.
By Css1234567890123
#52629 Just saying, it will be easier to give criticism with a texture, but I understand that is not done yet, good luck on that. Good luck on everything, looks good for a first model
By darkblade127218
#52674 You should make it curve a bit more, it is doing good but look at dratini then dragonite. dragonite should be bigger then dratini himself. the size is right but shrink it a bit. :mrgreen: :(
By Toolaz
darkblade127218 wrote:You should make it curve a bit more, it is doing good but look at dratini then dragonite. dragonite should be bigger then dratini himself. the size is right but shrink it a bit. :mrgreen: :(

I think it can be resized in the game.
By Toolaz
Jack_Attack12 wrote:dont have black in your model... just DARK grey. Also, that outline around the ears looks terrible

Ok so how should i fix the outline?
By KuryoZT
#53173 Don't do the outline, it's that simple.
And for the eyes, use either dark grey, or dark blue, something like that. Just no black.
Is any pixelmon in-game having outlines? No, because they don't need one, it's only usefull while texturing the model to limit the parts on the texture map, but then it's useless.
Sorry, and good work.
JOIN THE TEAM