By Toolaz
#53281 So how should I try to fix the ears/fins because the sprite has an line in the middle so should I add a box or something?
And I'll make his eyes a dark blue/purple color

By Xwaffle
#53326 If you can change the angle just alittle bit more. to laying down i'd prefer this A LOT more over this guy in game
By Css1234567890123
#56788 This Dratini model is a lot better than the current one in game, I hope it gets approved Toolaz, it looks quite nice now!
By Toolaz
Css1234567890123 wrote:This Dratini model is a lot better than the current one in game, I hope it gets approved Toolaz, it looks quite nice now!

Thank you Css!
By Azelf22
#57915 This model looks amazing =D! I hope it can get into the next update
By Vespirs
#59645 I really like this model. Like a lot, considering the dratini>dragonair>dragonite line are some of my favorite pokemon. Try making the body a bit longer, and round the head a bit, it looks too blocky. Other than that, it looks good to me, a lot better than the one in game. After this, why don't you go for the evolutions of this little guy? God, that awful blocky dragonite :(
By Toolaz
Vespirs wrote:I really like this model. Like a lot, considering the dratini>dragonair>dragonite line are some of my favorite pokemon. Try making the body a bit longer, and round the head a bit, it looks too blocky. Other than that, it looks good to me, a lot better than the one in game. After this, why don't you go for the evolutions of this little guy? God, that awful blocky dragonite :(

So what you had said is great. I will attempt to make his head a bit rounder but, I am no expert in modeling, and I think I will try to model the entire line but my texturing may not be the best for Dratini>Dragonair>Dragonite.
JOIN THE TEAM