By SPG
Rzxa wrote:SPG your really good at modeling so why won't ya use all the models you use to help people and post a topic about it

because i do post pics and help others? you dont look here offten do you, i only do it if there is hope for the model, and i wont do it if they understand what they are doing and dont need it, or if there is literally no hope for them what so ever

By Vespirs
SPG wrote:
SubGenesis wrote:Looks awesome.
Are you adding all those stages on the anvil as well?

yes, it will most likely be very half assed though

Half assed how? Like just bad in general? or just rushed? o.O
By SPG
Vespirs wrote:
SPG wrote:
SubGenesis wrote:Looks awesome.
Are you adding all those stages on the anvil as well?

yes, it will most likely be very half assed though

Half assed how? Like just bad in general? or just rushed? o.O

hard to explain, my terms of half assed is differnet from what you guys think it is, imo, this pokeball is half assed, but you guys think it is good.... so ya
By Rzxa
#60467 What I mean is this why won't you post your MODELS for FEEDBACK the models I'm talking about is one of this
Or they have lots of polys?
And Actually I look in the model feedback thread for a long time before I even made an account in pixelmon and I think I kinda already know you but not that much before I made an account
By SPG
Rzxa wrote:What I mean is this why won't you post your MODELS for FEEDBACK the models I'm talking about is one of this
Or they have lots of polys?
And Actually I look in the model feedback thread for a long time before I even made an account in pixelmon and I think I kinda already know you but not that much before I made an account

those arent mine, those are ripped from video games that i own that i put on my sd card from my wii
By Lettucecow
#60518 That pokeball looks really good!
JOIN THE TEAM