By Harbinger
#59863 Whilst waiting to find out why I cant make a new topic in the approval section I thought I'd have a go with Blender as others have been producing great results with it or Maya. Took me awhile to get used to it at first but once I learnt the basics it was quite easy lol. Just need to figure out how to add textures now so I can finish this little guy.
Spoiler:

Complete
Normal
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Fixed texture on face
Spoiler:

By Xwaffle
#59868 You should try Poliwrath next. It's our final model we need to complete Gen 1!
By SPG
#59916 cant make a new topic because you have to request it, i never made a thread about the change because I was never told if dan did it or not
By Vespirs
#59983 Harbringer, you keep amazing me with these models. I have one improvement I can give you so far, and that is the leaves. Yours seem like every leaf is going inwards and forming some sort of oval? On Oddish's leaves, they just sort've sprawl out.
See what I mean?
By MissingNoL
Spoiler:
Vespirs wrote:Harbringer, you keep amazing me with these models. I have one improvement I can give you so far, and that is the leaves. Yours seem like every leaf is going inwards and forming some sort of oval? On Oddish's leaves, they just sort've sprawl out.
See what I mean?
To get an even better look at how the leaves are, look at these two sprites from Black and White 2:
ImageImage
Otherwise, great model, man! I love all of your models so far.
By Css1234567890123
#60055 Like Chase said, if you could make Poliwrath that'd be awesome, oddish needs some leaves though, haha. Looks nice so far.
By Harbinger
#60303 Edited leaves and added a basic texture to it. Screens in original post.
By Lettucecow
#60318 Looks really good harbinger! You keep doing these amazing models!
JOIN THE TEAM