By MissingNoL
#60328 Now that's good. I don't think there's any improvements you can make to it, dude.

By Xwaffle
#60367 WOW, looks great for a new program. When I made a model in the new program it was utterly horrible.
By Harbinger
#60369 Thanks, I have a quick question involving future models. Should I carry on using blender or stick to techne?
By SPG
Harbinger wrote:Thanks, I have a quick question involving future models. Should I carry on using blender or stick to techne?

please continue using blender, you can mkae models far faster thne you can with techne
By Vespirs
Harbinger wrote:Thanks, I have a quick question involving future models. Should I carry on using blender or stick to techne?

I think you should continue using both. All of your models look phenominal, and I can't wait to see the next one. P.S. The new oddish is amazing! :)
By Harbinger
#60513 All done, pictures in original post. Added a bit of shading to texture and shiny also. Think I've got everything right, UV mapping is a pain lol. Will put up for approval unless there's anything that needs editing?
By Css1234567890123
#60623 Good to see a texture with this thing, it looks like a much larger improvement from the current one in game, submit it for approval, it looks good to me.
By The_Nanobots
#60687 I would be perfectly fine with this model how it is. However the expression looks a little... off. The official artwork depicts oddish with a slightly wider mouth, and the eyes are a little less ovalish. It would be an improvement, but if you like it better this way, or you based your model off artwork that more closely resembles what your model looks like now, feel free to leave it as it is.
By Harbinger
The_Nanobots wrote:I would be perfectly fine with this model how it is. However the expression looks a little... off. The official artwork depicts oddish with a slightly wider mouth, and the eyes are a little less ovalish. It would be an improvement, but if you like it better this way, or you based your model off artwork that more closely resembles what your model looks like now, feel free to leave it as it is.

Thanks this sorted out my problem with the face, there was something about it that was bugging me. Guess it just shows you got to be careful on which art work you look at lol
Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM