By SPG
ryancpexpert wrote:Nice so far, Can't wait for it to be finished!

it actually is finished, model wise, I just need a texture lol

By AnDwHaT5
SPG wrote:

Maybe you can ask SPG everyone is asking him for help these days.
By Css1234567890123
#62893 Cool, the texture will be nice I'm sure, good luck with that. You should do charmander, or charmeleon, those are both in need of a remodel in my opinion. I might try to make them eventually, but not now.
By Krios
#63013 This is so much better than the flat faced semi-haunter we have atm
By WeegeeLolz
#64875 This is so awesome :O could you make a new magikarp model? the current one is so blocky ;)
By Tom_X
#64995 What a sexy model, don't screw it up with the, texture thought, and Also, Charmander already has a remake by Kevin, its just not coded in
By KuryoZT
AnDwHaT5 wrote:
SPG wrote:

Maybe you can ask SPG everyone is asking him for help these days.

So SPG should ask SPG for help, seems fair.
But I think he knows how to do it, just don't have time (as in will) to do the texture. XD
But yeah, I don't like that model, I love it. And it proved to me, that every model, or almost, currently in the mod will get a remodel in maya or blender, since they look much better than in Techne. I feel like it will happen.
By Il_Lupo
#65110 Is there any chance that the inside of Haunter's mouth could glow a little? Might make it look cooler at night, and more like the original sprites.
By SPG
Il_Lupo wrote:Is there any chance that the inside of Haunter's mouth could glow a little? Might make it look cooler at night, and more like the original sprites.

eh... that has to be done in code, and most likely more effort then what mr. m is willing to put in
JOIN THE TEAM