By Harbinger
jmh44 wrote:why are you not on the offical team of pixelmon?

No idea lol, guess I've been too lazy to ask :D

By jmh44
Harbinger wrote:

haha then ask XD
By ryancpexpert
jmh44 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

haha then ask XD

You don't just ask to be part of the team. You apply.
By Harbinger
#67856 Sorry I ment ask how to apply lol. I should of been more specific.
By KuryoZT
#67947 This is getting off-topic, so allow me to cut it here.
First,that's an awesome Mewtwo,but I'm sorry, if there were anything to change I wouldn't see it right now, I'm kind of busy, but I'll get by later on today, and take a good look. Even though apparently it seems almost flawless, but nothing is perfect, once said SPG. Don't know if it still applies.
Second, to be a part of "the official team of Pixelmon", two things. The first one, the developer/moderator/beta tester application is now from the "Join the team! " button up at the top of your screen. The second one would be if you wanted to become a developer in the sense of modeler. Then you don't apply, you get, more like selected. Last time I checked, it was either three approved models, or 1 Pokemon in-game. But it might have changed since then, since the numbers of modelers have grown by quite a lot, and it's technically easier to model now.
But if someone like SPG or maybe Vespirs know too, could tell us, I'd appreciate it.
By thevenora
#68473 Holy cow this looks awesome, especially with the tweaks people asked for. Hopefully yourself and SPG can sort out the poses soon because I'd love to see this is game.
By brightborn
#69625 great model my only critic is the head seems really off, mewtwo's head is a weird shape it depends on the perspective but i'm pretty sure his head is wider at the top then what it is here as there should be more distance between his ears (yes call mewtwo a "he" a male voiced him not going by the extremespeed one) Also to point out the back of his head isn't exactly normally shaped its kind of more squarish at the back so his head is a really awkward shape to make not sure if i missed anything but maybe his eyes could be with a less of glaring look? (kind of looks like he's using his psychic powers) I think SPG might also want a closed eye texture for the curled up position as well if i guessed where he is going with the idea.
By SPG
#69930 ok, this took way longer then what it should have
Spoiler:
lets start with the head. as you can see that the ears are more of a rectangle, yours curve, the mouth/nose also needs to poke out, yours is just rounded right now. as for the thing on the back of his neck being thicker, dont bother, from all the models I have seen they keep change how thick it is...... so dont worry about it
as you can see, on his shoulder pieces they have an indentation, yours look flat and go strait to the arms, the center the center of his chest also needs to protrude more
plain and simple, your tip of the tail is a bit too fat
your thieghs are also a bit too big

as for the 2 extra models
he needs to be like that, (make his tail straight though) and as you can see, he is curved a bit in the picture, dont do that and make his body straight to, we cant curve him like that in minecraft because animation is too poor to even set something up like that, so... if that didnt make sense, let me know
and make him look like that for the 3rd model (eyes closed, tail curved etc)
JOIN THE TEAM