By Harbinger
#67048 Thought I'd make a quick remake of Butterfree whilst I wait to see what needs changing on Mewtwo. Probably needs a bit of fixing up as I couldn't find a picture of it from behind so not 100% sure how the wings join the body, I'll be doing the rest of the evo line at some point also.
Old
Spoiler:

Update
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By KuryoZT
#67091 Wow, I love it. I thought Butterfree needed a remodel good, you proved me right, thank you.
For a back view, here is what I'd use, a simple sprite:
ya see? The wings are actually two on each side, and they only touch the body is two points, one on each side as well.

That's all I can say, the rest seems all good to me.
By Harbinger
KuryoZT wrote:Wow, I love it. I thought Butterfree needed a remodel good, you proved me right, thank you.
For a back view, here is what I'd use, a simple sprite:
ya see? The wings are actually two on each side, and they only touch the body is two points, one on each side as well.

That's all I can say, the rest seems all good to me.

Don't I feel stupid for not thinking of looking at the sprite :lol: I'll fix that when I get back.
By MissingNoL
#67130 I love it, but I love the Techne model, too... Right now the only problem I see is with the wings.
By Css1234567890123
#67136 This is a major improvement, fix the wings, well the eyes look a bit off to me, look at this picture.

Spoiler:

The eyes are slanted to the side a bit, when the eyes on this butterfree are just straight down, if that makes sense.

Make those eyes slanted more, then fix the wings, and then it'll look pretty good to me.
By Harbinger
Css1234567890123 wrote:This is a major improvement, fix the wings, well the eyes look a bit off to me, look at this picture.

Spoiler:

The eyes are slanted to the side a bit, when the eyes on this butterfree are just straight down, if that makes sense.

Make those eyes slanted more, then fix the wings, and then it'll look pretty good to me.

They're already slanted a little but obviously not enough lol, I'll slant the eyes more as well when I get time.
By charmander
#67219 Your, butterfree. Is fabulous :D
By ilovepokemon
#67493 that is one fabulous butterfee, keep up the good work
JOIN THE TEAM