By WeegeeLolz
#68888 I love this :D i think the squirtle squad should be added as an easter egg too :) just a rare squirtle
By ryancpexpert
#68918 Another awesome model Harbinger, I cannot find anything wrong with the model. Overall I love this Squirtle.
By RealKimto
#68986 Was the squirtle squad just for fun or will it actually be added? I hope it becomes an easter egg like zombiekarp, maybe if you have item sunglasses and make it hold it, it wears them :D
By Harbinger
RealKimto wrote:Was the squirtle squad just for fun or will it actually be added? I hope it becomes an easter egg like zombiekarp, maybe if you have item sunglasses and make it hold it, it wears them :D

Was just for fun but who knows it could get added, most likely via a sidemod though I would emagine. I also attempted cyber mewtwo as well lol but it needs editing and has no texture on the armour.
By ryancpexpert
Harbinger wrote:
RealKimto wrote:Was the squirtle squad just for fun or will it actually be added? I hope it becomes an easter egg like zombiekarp, maybe if you have item sunglasses and make it hold it, it wears them :D

Was just for fun but who knows it could get added, most likely via a sidemod though I would emagine. I also attempted cyber mewtwo as well lol but it needs editing and has no texture on the armour.

I may try to do a Side Mod for it.
By RealKimto
ryancpexpert wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

I may try to do a Side Mod for it.

Cool but what if the squirtle evolves? Or can't squirtle squad squirtles evolve, just like Spiky-eared Pichu from HeartGold/SoulSilver?
By RealKimto
Harbinger wrote:

Stuff like Cyber Mewtwo and Squirtle squad should be like in an adventure map, would be so awesome :D
By thevenora
#69228 Only Wartortle to go and thats the whole squirtle line done! (Thats if you do it :P Dont mean to assume!) Squirtle squad made me lol btw! Great work once again Harbinger!
JOIN THE TEAM