By Harbinger
#68710 Here's my progress so far on this little guy. Need to edit the back of the legs which I only just noticed whilst uploading the screens. I'll sort that out and the texture tomorrow hopefully, also anything else someone may point out.
Spoiler:

Textured
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Couldn't help my self :D
Spoiler:

By Lettucecow
#68720 All hail to harbinger the modeling god :P Its amazing!
By MrMasochism
#68722 He seems just a bit too fat to me. Otherwise, awesome as ever
By RealKimto
MrMasochism wrote:He seems just a bit too fat to me. Otherwise, awesome as ever

I think it's because of it's shell xP But I think it's perfect cuz the squirltes in anime were like that :)
God I miss old pokemon
By Josecami
#68773 Well I was going to make Squirtle but this one would kick the ass of mine XD
NIce model anyway and I agree with RealKimto in the anime the Squirtles look like that :)

EDIT: Now that I look better, I thing the tail is a bit small
By Harbinger
#68827 I try to base my models on how they look in the anime, don't know if that's a good or bad thing lol but I'll leave to up to you guys to decide if he should be put on a diet or not :D Now you mention it Josecami it does look a little on the small side. Will fix that for you when I do the other things.
By Css1234567890123
#68855 He seems just the right size to me, and there is a little pointy spot on the bottom of the tail, if you could smooth that out some that'd be great, otherwise, great work.
By S_Kunai
#68859 I like the size. Reminds me of the old anime like RealKimoto said. And it makes him look like a chubby little water squirting tutrle.
JOIN THE TEAM