By Css1234567890123
#73188 This looks nice overall, but could I have a closer view of the head? Like the others have said, the forehead looks off, and its missing some things. The head just looks a bit weird to me, but what do I know. Anyways good model, and don't forget that close up.

By fosterd
#73357 love your work as i always do keep it up and this is ready for approval
By Nickthelegend
#73393 It looks good! I'm a little mad that I wasted so much time in techne when we could have been making them with maya.
By Css1234567890123
Nickthelegend wrote:It looks good! I'm a little mad that I wasted so much time in techne when we could have been making them with maya.

When you made it, I don't think we had any clue we could even use Maya or Blender, so don't feel bad :)
By Harbinger
#74152 Updated. Edited the head, split wings into separate parts, Flying position and added shiny texture.
By Tom_X
#74437 Well, just seen this, and it's as good as the Charmeleon... Also, Nick, your model is still good, specially considering that models are much harder to make in Techne than in Maya or Blender. The public's gonna have the final call though, so don't throw your model to the ground that fast :)
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:Well, just seen this, and it's as good as the Charmeleon... Also, Nick, your model is still good, specially considering that models are much harder to make in Techne than in Maya or Blender. The public's gonna have the final call though, so don't throw your model to the ground that fast :)

uh no, when remakes arent made at the same time, we dont do a poll
By Tom_X
#74458 So who decides which is best and deserves to be in-game? You? (just a question, couldn't make it sound less harsh)
By SPG
Tom_X wrote:So who decides which is best and deserves to be in-game? You? (just a question, couldn't make it sound less harsh)

ya, some dont need polls, if there is a good, or equal in quality model in game, and there is a good/quality model as a remake, we will have a poll, but if its something like this were the remake is FAR better (no offence) then the one in game, as long as it doesnt have any major flaws, the poll will be ignored and the better one will be put in game, not sure if that made sense or not
By fosterd
#74573 this is better than the one in the game by far and it has flying position
JOIN THE TEAM