By MegamanBlue9
#5512 So last month i accidentally deleted my magmar, And looking at it now it was a good thing because it had a lot of flaws. So i'm reworking it as well as making it's evolution line.

Here they are. (Only Magby right now)

By MrMasochism
MegamanBlue9 wrote:So last month i accidentally deleted my magmar, And looking at it now it was a good thing because it had a lot of flaws. So i'm reworking it as well as making it's evolution line.

Here they are. (Only Magby right now)

I really like the head and the texture for that part. The texture on the body's front looks a bit ragged and the arms and legs (in particular) could use a little work but it's not far off
By Jack_Attack12
#5516 I do like this model, but there is some flaws.
Arms and legs are a bit blocky, the could use a touch up, including the fingers. The textuer is a bit untidy, try to do it very slow like 1 pixel at a time and lastly that black collar thing is a bit longwe
By SPG
#5524 besides from everyone already said, make the stail straight, its easier on you and animation
By LightAdept
SPG wrote:besides from everyone already said, make the stail straight, its easier on you and animation

Actually, im gonna have to disagree with you there SPG. Tails can be curved as long as that makes them into a natural position. And only upward. So no, it cant go side to side, but it can curve upward like it is as long as thats natural to that pokemon. And i confirmed this with Mr.M.
By SPG
LightAdept wrote:
SPG wrote:besides from everyone already said, make the stail straight, its easier on you and animation

Actually, im gonna have to disagree with you there SPG. Tails can be curved as long as that makes them into a natural position. And only upward. So no, it cant go side to side, but it can curve upward like it is as long as thats natural to that pokemon. And i confirmed this with Mr.M.

well either ya, they can make it look a lot nicer without the curve and make it straight and curve it in animation
By PixelNerd2002
#28632 Looking good as usual
JOIN THE TEAM