By Acelexx
#74102 Sorry if I offend somebody, but the in-game model of electrode was bothering me a lot, so I needed to make a new one. Expecting feedback.

Front:
| Show
Front.jpg

Side:
| Show
SIde.jpg

Up-view:
| Show
Up.jpg

Shinny:
| Show
Shinny.jpg

P.N: Should I add the eyebrows or it's fine just like this?

By Il_Lupo
#74103 That is so cute ^^ though SPG said something about making an Electrode himself. Expect his arrival and abrupt dismissal at some point.
By xWildxManx
#74115 I like it, but I feel like his eyes are too small when you look at his mouth, but that is probably just me.
By Acelexx
I think eyebrows should be added, great work so far.

Thanks! and I'm working on that, so far I got this, but it isn't quite satisfying... if you know a way to "paint" the eyesbrows let me know because I'm stuck on this...

Spoiler:
cejas.jpg

I like it, but I feel like his eyes are too small when you look at his mouth, but that is probably just me

He is just like that I think, from my perspective:

Spoiler:
20090916175140!Electrode.png
By SPG
Il_Lupo wrote:That is so cute ^^ though SPG said something about making an Electrode himself. Expect his arrival and abrupt dismissal at some point.

ya.... i already made it, i do that a lot, I have made quite a few models that no one has ever seen
By Acelexx
SPG wrote:
Il_Lupo wrote:That is so cute ^^ though SPG said something about making an Electrode himself. Expect his arrival and abrupt dismissal at some point.

ya.... i already made it, i do that a lot, I have made quite a few models that no one has ever seen

Well, then I don't need to lose more time with the eyebrows then :)
By MrMasochism
#74200 Not at all, wouldn't take much to beat spg! All I suggest is you go about giving it personality. Don't bother too much about keeping to official artwork, if you end up finding a new angle on electrode then you'll get my vote
By StopherSylvia
#74209 You should just spend awhile on the texture, add lines for the tenth like in then picture you commented, also his eyes shoulde be more of a pill shape then just ovals.
JOIN THE TEAM