By Il_Lupo
#80647 Ah, I've thought of something. The pupils could be focused on something in front of it, not enough to make it cross-eyed, but enough to keep it from derping. :D

By Strayed
#80650 I'm so psyched about this, Vaporeons my favorite pokemon, well and sandslash. Not many people can draw it decently, so I'm betting you're going to have your work cut out for you.
By ZackFair
#80668 Doesn't eevee have some tuffs of hair on top of its head aswell? not sure how easy that would be to do as never modelled before in my life. Looks great however as it is so up to you if you add that. Vaporeon on the other hand is harder to critique as im guessing its not finished considering the lack of fins :D but where the tail joins the body looks alittle odd
By Kharon
#80712 the majority of official art does have some ruffling of the fur on Eevee's head, not hard to model, but a handful of images don't have it...

Sandslash is also one of my faves, and I may take up the Sandshrew line after Eevee is all done, assuming nobody else has a claim on them.
By StopherSylvia
Strayed wrote:I'm so psyched about this, Vaporeons my favorite pokemon, well and sandslash. Not many people can draw it decently, so I'm betting you're going to have your work cut out for you.

We're not supposed to base our models off of fan art and official artwork should be drawn pretty well.
By ToxicRyan
#90259 Now that I look at this closely, the eyes kinda creep me out? They don't look cute to me, they look like a death stare, but that's just my opinion
By Jephon
#90267 Is this still being worked on? Our eevees have been updated a bajillion times but this particular set of eevolutions had nice potential. It would be a shame if this was dropped..
JOIN THE TEAM