By Krios
#88882 His eyes look somewhat wide open. If you could squint them a little more I think that it would look even more awesome. Other than that, thumbs up!

By a_DORITO
#88936 Couple things I noticed have to do with it's chest and neck. It looks as though it's wearing a vest. As in like, the sides stick off the chest too far. As for the neck and shoulders.... The shoulders are too low and slumped whereas it should have tall, broad shoulders. The collar wouldn't normally be there. The ball shoulders would be what's covering it's neck mostly.
By KuryoZT
#89282 Umm, something feels off. Not like the model itself needs much work, it just.....
Maybe it's pose, I know it's the same one as the sprite, but physically it's almost impossible to just stay like that, can't he stand up straighter? Also might be the eyes, he looks on drugs right now, and I mean the happy way, though it's Scyther. It should be hate coming out of there. you see what I mean?
Anyway, I'll need to download that 3d pokedex, it'd be a huge help to judge models and give even better and more proper feedback.
I don't have much time right now to elaborate, sorry, but in general, the body shape feels good, just the pose and eyes striked out to me. Maybe look at the back-head width too.
By Aichu
#100826 Best scyther model i ever seen , looks very good! They need to use this model for scyther.
By TheBootyEdition
Aichu wrote:Best scyther model i ever seen , looks very good! They need to use this model for scyther.

Necro? Really?
JOIN THE TEAM