By Kharon
#80493 So, I volunteered to model the new Mew, and finished it today along with the first pass for Vaporeon.

Mew
Spoiler:

As usual, comments, criticisms, feedback, etc. are all welcome.

By westonman21
Kharon wrote:So, I volunteered to model the new Mew, and finished it today along with the first pass for Vaporeon.

Mew
Spoiler:

As usual, comments, criticisms, feedback, etc. are all welcome.

Good job but maybe I longer tail?
By Jephon
#80510 yea. I agree.. a much longer tail. Possibly even 50% more length.
By Dragonspainter
westonman21 wrote:
Good job but maybe I longer tail?

jsnbrown1989 wrote:yea. I agree.. a much longer tail. Possibly even 50% more length.

The tail is actually much longer then it appears in the picture, its just the angle xD
By WeegeeLolz
#80539 I really like this model :3 i would like to see some more angles to get a better view of the tail though... also,is it still going to have the cute animation it currently has?
By AnimefanX
#80549 guys the tails not that bad its pretty good at the length its at. mew doesn't need a tail he can use to hang people if anything add 1 more segment to it. but anyway its a great model good job man can't wait to see it when its textured
By Il_Lupo
#80552 That is the best explanation for a shorter tail I have ever seen. Excellent model so far, though I'd suggest subdivide rounding it a little.
By Kharon
#80579 Dragonspainter is taking care of the texture, so she knows what she's saying about it being longer than it looks at this angle -- it's not as long as some of the official art (some of the Sugimori art makes it like 300% longer), but it is the same length as used in official models from Battle Revolution/PokePark. I'll happily post some ortho shots of it next time I have some free time to render it out, or Dragonspainter can show the modeling along with the textures.
By Dragonspainter
#80717 As Kharon requested, here are some more views of mew, and of its new possible texture xD

Front
Spoiler:

Side
Spoiler:

Random
Spoiler:

Sidenote, Kharon, sorry for pasting my watermark over yer adorable mew x.x
By Pro_Malti
Dragonspainter wrote:As Kharon requested, here are some more views of mew, and of its new possible texture xD
Spoiler:
1 of the pics :D

Sidenote, Kharon, sorry for pasting my watermark over yer adorable mew x.x

I think the texture needs to have a mouth, just looks weird that it doesn't have a mouth.
JOIN THE TEAM